Men of Light (MOL) is an educational outreach of Light Shine Ministries, a faith-based, 501(c)3, non-profit organization. MOL is not a church nor affiliated with any particular church denomination. MOL’s outreach is to all men, regardless of race, color, creed, religious affiliation, or sexual orientation.
To help men recognize and claim God’s designed purpose for themselves as leaders in their families, their workplaces, and their communities, through a relationship with Jesus Christ.
Mission Accomplished by:
* Facilitating a men’s conference event that creates an environment for the Holy Spirit of God to move men to a foundational relationship with Jesus Christ or to revive that relationship, so they can begin to live into their roles as God’s servant leaders in the world.
* Integrating men that attend these life changing events back into local churches for small group discipleship and support.
* Supporting local church leaders with tools for men, as they become Godly leaders in their families, their workplaces, and their communities.
Statements of Faith
* We believe the Bible to be the inspired and authoritative Word of God.
* We Believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
* We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His sacrificial death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory at some time in the future.
* We believe we are saved by His grace, through faith. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is necessary. We are a Spirit-led people, and trust in His work to transform and sanctify our lives. We believe that eternity is at stake and, therefore, we desire to share the life-transforming message of Jesus Christ.
* We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ; we support the ministry of churches and the foundation of Christian life.